Full service laboratory consists of industry’s most capable and reliable high pressure, high temperature (HPHT) Chandler Equipment
State of the Art Laboratory and Engineering Solutions:
- Model 7322 HPHT Consistometer is designed to test cement thickening behavior under a variety of downhole conditions. Also used to prepare slurries for other tests such as measuring free water content, testing for fluid loss or viscosity and consistency.
- A breakthrough instrument, the Model 5265 Static Gel Analyzer simultaneously measures both a slurry’s compressive strength development and its static gel strength development while it is cured under downhole temperature and pressure conditions.
- The Model 1200 Atmospheric Consistometer is specifically designed to be a simple and accurate means to prepare cement slurries for the testing of rheological properties, fluid loss and various other properties in strict compliance with API 10 A/B
- Constant Speed Mixer
- Model 3530 Fully Automated Concentric Cylinder Viscometer designed to meet API and ISO requirements for viscosity measurements.
- The Model 7120 Stirred Fluid Loss Cell measures the fluid loss properties of muds and slurries in accordance with API procedures.
Spinnaker’s Laboratory tests include:
- Consistency (Pump Time Tests) for both Pilot and Field Blends
- Compressive Strengths
- Static Gel Analysis
- Fluid Loss
- Mud – Spacer Compatibility Test
- Free Water
- Water QC (Titration)
- HCL Titration
- Hydrometer Testing
- Iron and Sulfate Testing